1. Offline Saving of Data (using Firefox)
2. In-place editing
3. Re-arranging of Sections (Personal, Education, Research and Publication, Referees)
4. Validation of Required fields (Personal: First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Email Address and Telephone number. Education: Year, Institution, Degree. Research and Publication: Author (1 or more), Title, Date, Conference/Journal. Referees: at least one with full contact information)
However, when I’m doing the coding stuff, it was fun to do it because HTML 5 is so easy to learn and I was able to create the mini-project. Though, I wasn’t able to do the “saving offline of Data (using Firefox)” feature. But, I’m happy to say that I was able to finish the “Validation of Required fields” part of the mini-project, though I’m not sure if I did the “Re-arranging of Sections (Personal, Education, Research and Publication, Referees)”. I have tried to do the offline saving by using manifest functionality of HTML 5 but no luck. I wasn’t able to incorporate it on the project, maybe I need to dig deeper to learn the said functionality.
Moving forward, to learn the mini-project that I have created, please read the instructions below:
1. Click on the link https://dl-web.dropbox.com/get/Mini%20Project/resume.htm?w=cbbd1c2d
2. Input the required fields. Once you have completed it, click on “Save” button, you will receive an error message if you missed any required fields.